Halebury’s commercial lawyers deliver sophisticated yet accessible advice on a range of commercial and regulatory issues. We act as project managers for in-house teams, providing a firm anchor for the process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders of the business. We also work on specific areas of a project delivering clear advice and input. Either way our lawyers integrate into your team. We also provide commercial advice on a stand alone basis, embedding our lawyers into your commercial needs and working alongside the business’ Board and/or governance committees.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Business as usual contracts and new or updated customer terms and conditions;
- Procurement, including public procurement, strategic outsourcing and business integration;
- Global outsourcing for FTSE 100 companies;
- Data protection/protecting customers data;
- Sponsorship, promotional, advertising, image rights and endorsement agreements;
- Advertising, consumer, and marketing agreements;
- Regulatory aspects;
- Working with the regulators.
Halebury Commercial Team
Daniel AdamsPaul BarrettSarah BatterburyAnomika BediDavid ColeClaire ColemanFiona CollinsRichard DalbyNancy DickieElizabeth DyceCaroline FordPolly GrieffRichard HastingsJenny HeyesMarissa JonesClare KeeleyRaj KoriaAndrew LeeJohn LoughreyElspeth LoweRod McDonaghGreg MappledoramNeeta MashruJane MooreEdward ReaMartin ScottSarah SharmaAndrew SteeleAlex StewartRudi Wilms