Our dedicated employment lawyers have worked in the employment teams of global law firms and have significant in-house experience at sector-leading businesses such as Virgin Atlantic, Marks and Spencer and Accenture. Through their mix of experience they have a unique insight into working with HR M&A teams and senior executives. They bring not only legal intelligence, an appreciation of the short and long term complexities of relationships in the workplace, but also the ability to assist on the ground working directly with your legal and commercial teams. They act as project managers for in-house teams liaising with internal and external stakeholders of the business and integrating seamlessly into your internal team.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Day to day employment matters such as sickness absence, performance or disciplinary:
- TUPE, outsourcing, insourcing, harmonisation and redundancies post transfer;
- International projects for PLCs (outsourcing);
- Assistance on pre-screening checks, including the outsourcing of such checks;
- Discrimination and equal opportunities;
- Grievance procedures;
- Potential breach of restrictive covenants and team moves;
- Managing multijurisdictional and domestic complex employment law projects.