Halebury’s team includes several highly experienced procurement lawyers with experience within both the private and public sectors. Our procurement lawyers work in and with the business as project managers who can act as the anchor for the project, as well as guide the internal stakeholders. We assist clients with OJEU tender processes, manage the whole procurement cycle and lead the legal and commercial teams on organizing and drafting the documents, schedules, internal processes and procedures needed to navigate the modern procurement process.
We specialize in supporting teams in completing tender processes and advise on resolving procurement challenges. We focus on making complex processes as simple and as navigable as possible and in training commercial teams on the best way to approach procurement, whether as buyers or suppliers.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for the procurement and in-sourcing of HR services, marketing services, facilities management, catering services, payroll services, warehousing and logistics, telecoms services, procurement services, technology platforms and software development services;
- Prior to and drafting bid responses to tender and associated documentation;
- Major IT procurement and development projects for international banks and insurance companies;
- Drafting and negotiating complex framework agreements for long term technology procurement arrangements;
- Preparing bespoke supplier terms for the roll out of new software and services;
- Commercial clients on all aspects of the public tender process, including in relation to the raising of queries on tender documents and submission of responses;
- Public sector tender work and commercial contracts for county, city and borough councils, hospitals and health authorities, police authorities, schools, colleges, universities and other public sector bodies.
- Negotiation and execution of contracts for the provisions of telecoms services to numerous public sector customers.