Our sports lawyers play to their strengths: they have breadth of experience in advising rights holders and agencies, broadcasters and distributors, and have advised on some of the largest sports competitions.
As both the media and technology involved in distributing sport evolve and converge, our sports lawyers are well-supported by our media and telecoms teams to deliver across-the-board legal intelligence.
Halebury’s sports lawyers have played in-house and advisor roles with some of the most important organisations in sport. They are ranked in the Legal 500 in the category of TMT / Sport.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Broadcasting deals and licences;
- Image rights and privacy issues;
- Corporate and merchandising transactions;
- Regulatory compliance and governing body rules;
- Multi-million sponsorship deals for individuals and businesses.