We have stored up considerable insider insight and expertise with our lawyers’ experience in broadcast, telecoms, finance, online, travel, environmental and energy technology sectors as well as in the wider business arena. It helps that we are interested in the technology too, and engaged in what that technology can achieve.
Halebury is noted for its ‘excellent service and extremely valuable market knowledge and business acumen’ in the Legal 500 2016 for IT / Telecoms.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Agreements for the supply and procurement of IT solutions including software, hardware and related professional services including complex service levels;
- Procurement and supply of software (including shrink wrap, click wrap and Open Source licence terms);
- Supply and procurement of cloud computing services, the supply and procurement of professional IT services, including installation, integration and optimisation services, IT security policies and agreements for the provision of data centre services and co-location hosting services;
- Drafting and negotiating business process and IT managed service and outsourcing agreements involving the transfer of assets, contracts, employees, data privacy considerations and service level agreements;
- The resolution of outsourcing and technology supply related disputes and on the drafting and negotiation of settlement agreements.