Our team of experienced telecoms lawyers includes former heads of legal and senior legal counsel at leading telecoms companies such as Ericsson, NTL and Cable and Wireless, who have advised on a broad range of significant compliance and regulatory issues relating to the telecoms and media industry. We have liaised with and advised on OFCOM related issues, data protection and privacy, consumer and marketing including premium rate services, gaming and lotteries. Our team works with clients such as BT, Ericsson and other leading telecoms providers.
Halebury is noted for its ‘excellent service and extremely valuable market knowledge and business acumen’ in the Legal 500 2016 for IT / Telecoms.
The Halebury team advises on:
- Infrastructure including fibre, duct and subduct;
- Managed services and co-location;
- Voice and data services;
- Wayleave agreements;
- Mobile telephony;
- Advising carriers, operators, systems integrators, re-sellers, businesses and the public sector;
- Advising either the sales or the procurement party;
- Advising and working with national regulatory authorities and the European Commission.