Happy New Year from all the team at Halebury. We hope that 2018 is a happy and successful year for you all.
Before we kick off with a new calendar of content for 2018, time to review some of our most popular pieces for in-house counsel from 2017. Here are the top five:
- The rise of in-house teams. What does the future hold?
- Ten top tips for sourcing a Contracts Management System
- What is LPM and what does it mean for in-house teams?
- Legal technology solutions: is your team fit for purpose?
- Ten key steps for tech enablement for in-house legal
We were delighted to be able to feature a number of interviews with leading General Counsel as part of our In-house Experience series. Here is a chance to read some of those again
- Interview with Vicky Sandry, General Counsel, Sky
- Interview with Justine Campbell, Deputy Group General Counsel, Centrica
- Interview with Nicholas Eldred
- The In-House Experience: Interview with Ingrid Cope, Legal Counsel, Coca-Cola GB&I
- The In-House Experience: Interview with Nathan Butler, General Counsel Group Legal Function Lloyds Banking Group
To sign up for our regular bulletin with content for in-house counsel, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.