Advising employer and employee clients on the full range of employment law issues including day to day HR issues, work place disputes, executive departures, disciplinary matters, absence management, redundancies, business reorganisation and TUPE issues. Drafting and advising on service agreements, contracts and policies. Training and mentoring HR professionals. Working closely with in-house counsel, HR, managers, directors and business owners to resolve issues, deliver projects and effect change.
- Paramount Pictures International – Sole In-House Employment Counsel
- Marks & Spencer – In-House Employment Solicitor
- Virgin Atlantic – Sole In-House Employment Counsel
- Harbottle & Lewis – Assistant, Employment
- Linklaters – Trainee / Solicitor
14 years’ experience
“I would be very happy to recommend Fiona Blakey’s legal services as indeed I have historically. She is a pragmatic, professional, solutions driven lawyer.” Nancy King, Partner, Portman Compliance Consulting LLP