Marissa Jones finds herself in Law and More's Hot Seat this week
- Where did you study Law? At a number of places: Cardiff University; Passau University, Germany; Charles University, Prague; and the Chester College of Law.
- What is your favourite law? The Law of England and Wales.
- What is your least favourite law? Can I say Sod’s Law?
- What are your favourite qualities in a colleague? Integrity. And a good sense of humour is imperative.
- What profession other than your own would you most like to try? A hugely successful artist.
- What profession other than your own would you least like to try? A motorway tollbooth operator.
- Who is your favourite author? PG Wodehouse.
- What is your best virtue? Loyalty.
- What is your worst virtue? Stubbornness.
- What are your favourite qualities in a friend? Kindness and honesty.
- If you were not yourself, who would you be? Someone else.
- What is your favourite word? Yes.
- What is your least favourite word? Hate.
- Who is your fictional hero/heroine? Fireman Sam.
- Who is your real life hero/heroine? Nelson Mandela.
- Where is your favourite place on earth? Anywhere so long as I have my family with me. And it’s sunny!
- Where is your favourite place to eat? Italy.
- What do you hate most in the world? Intolerance.
- If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? Eliminate hatred.
- The natural talent you’d most like to have is? The ability to play the guitar like Jimi Hendrix.
- What is your favourite motto? The worst failure is the failure to try.
If you would like to contact Marissa, you can reach her at:
This article was originally published in Law and More, a copy of which can be found here.